Netflix Recommendation: Money Heist

Hello everybody! It's been a while since I improvised this blog. Actually I felt soooo lazy to write this entry but that sudden enthusiasm after watching this series really makes me wanna write one. So let's begin!

From left: Denver, Rio, Nairobi, Tokyo, Berlin, Moscow, Helsinki, Oslo


Alright, as an introduction from what I understood from this series, La Casa De Papel (literal translation: The House of Papers) is a Spanish drama series, and Netflix want it to be in Netflix Global so they renamed the title to Money Heist, so that it will attract more people to watch. Actually, I didn't know about this series but there were loads of recommendations of twitter asking people to watch it. Then I think "yes let's give a try cuz why not huh" 

And I spend 3 days watching Money Heist 💰, one season per day as it consists of 3 seasons. And I am extremely amazed on how good this series are! How brilliant the plan, and of course the casts are perfectly amazing like they really brought up each personalities so smooth until I felt like they're so real. 

Season 1 revolves around a man whom like to be called Professor, his childhood spent in ward because he's sick, but the family is poor so his father decided to rob a bank but was shot during the robbery and died. So Professor decided to revenge the system (police, intelligence, security) by planning the greatest heist. So he begin searching most wanted criminal around Spain and took around 5 months planning the money heist and their aim were Royal Mint of Spain. Each of the criminals had to choose cities names so there were Tokyo, Denver, Moscow, Berlin and many more.
This season is the beginning on how the f up the police, and system. 

Their identities: Dali masks and red jumper


When I watched season 1, damn I was so attached that  couldn't stop watching, eagerly curious to know what happens next. The song "Bella Ciao" is like their anthem. The highlight of this season are Tokyo and Berlin. This season is full of emotions, suspense and almost everything.

Season 2 is like a more deeper version, which continues from season 1. If you had some questions from Season 1, then the answers were in Season 2. But season 2 for me is powerful and most interesting one because aarghh you guys really need to watch it! I swear the director is so brilliant!

Moving on to Season 3, there are new characters; Stockholm and Lisbon. 

This season really tortures me, as the new Inspector Sierra tricked them by involving personal matters until they were trapped and I just want to spoil that the ending left us hanging, but confirming that there is Season 4 coming (must wait for another year ugh..) but what I learnt the most in season 3 is how LOVE can destroys everything. You can f up all the plans just because you fall in love. When I watched this, I felt the vengeance, love, tortures the hostages experienced, stress, anger, sadness of course and many more! 

For this series I gave 8/10 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

So that's it for now, stay tuned for more recommendation, adios! ✋

Comments